Posted October 12, 2022
Midwest Staffing Group is currently looking for Warehouse Delivery Associates. The main purpose for this role includes warehousing, delivery, and installation activities. Warehousing includes the receipt, storage, and shipping of material. Delivery entails making customer deliveries on company vehicles. Installation includes project site shelving installation.
If you have experience in installations, warehouse, and/or deliveries this position may be a fit for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure safety while completing duties
- Complete warehousing duties
- Accurately receive inbound materials
- Maintain on-site inventory
- Picking and staging orders for future deliveries
- Accurately load outbound shipments
- Maintain warehouse housekeeping
- Maintain Delivery work orders in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Project Managers to deliver the right product at the right time to customers
- Serve as company representative during Customer deliveries
- Complete Installations
- Support shelving installation projects
- Proactively identify and present ideas to improve Team performance and customer satisfaction
- Be accountable and follow through on all projects assigned by management
- Other duties as requested and assigned
Required Skills, knowledge, and Education
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of Warehousing and/or Delivery experience.
- Have and maintain a “clean” driving record free of accidents and moving violations.
- Experience supporting and communicating directly with customers.
- Ability to handle delicate customer situations with a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to work independently on multiple activities, showing appropriate level of prioritization and escalation skills and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) clearly and concisely with both external and internal customers consistently maintaining a positive image.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills, attention to detail, self-starter, and ability to work with various functions and levels.
- Flexibility and appreciation of a fast-moving environment.
- Physically able to lift up to 75lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnsville, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Heavy lifting: 1 year (Required)
- Cabinet installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location