Senior Construction Project Manager
Posted April 22, 2022
We’re seeking a Senior Construction Project Manager. With services including construction management, fast-track building, design-build, and general contracting, we specialize in meeting the demands of the Retail Construction industry.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee all areas of construction projects including project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed, and communicate to upper management
- Handle overall project finances including managing the budget, tracking expenses, and minimizing exposure and risk for the project.
- Communicate effectively with the parties responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, including architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors, and laborers.
- Monitor the progress of construction activities on a regular basis to ensure the plan is following the established timeline.
- Maintain strict adherence to budgetary guidelines, quality, and safety standards.
- Make periodic visits to construction sites to conduct inspections.
- Identify and resolve elements of project designs and construction plans that may give rise to disputes.
- Effectively maintain and nurture client and subcontractor relationships
Construction Project Manager’s Requirements:
- A two or four-year degree in Construction Project Management, Architecture, or similar
- 2+ years of construction project management with an emphasis on retail projects
- 1- 4 years of experience with high-end retail projects is strongly preferred; similar project types are acceptable
- Experience working with high-grade finishes
- Ability to travel 15-20% of the time
- Strong team orientation with high initiative, excellent communication, creative problem-solving, and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized