Posted January 02, 2023
We’re seeking a Project Architect. The Project Architect will be responsible for all phases of a project from schematic design, design development, construction document, and construction administration phases for a variety of projects within Multi-family Housing, Commercial, and Institutional projects. The Project Architect will interact with the client throughout the project.
- Attend client meetings alongside a Construction Project Manager
- Participate in conceptual/schematic design and programming
- Develops, modifies, and reviews production drawings and construction documents using AutoCAD
- Provide strong technical detailing skills in various construction materials and building types.
- Communicate with clients and consultants
- Construction Administration duties
- Reviews building codes to ensure that designs comply with minimum legal standards
- Professional Degree in Architecture, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Architectural registration or on track to be licensed in Minnesota
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working on all phases of commercial projects
- Experience with AutoCAD required
- Experience with Revit and SketchUp desired
We use a proprietary talent engagement app to screen and communicate with applicants.
Apply Directly via the hoodo app below: