Posted May 11, 2022
Does working on buildings that help shape and improve communities interest you?
We are seeking a Project Architect to join our team. As a part of a design team, you will use your well-rounded architectural abilities on multi-family housing, commercial, and government projects.
What you will do:
- Work under the direction of a Project Manager or Senior Project Architect
- Assist in planning the layout of projects and in preparing information regarding design and specifications
- Coordinates with engineering team members
- Lead/Mentor production staff
- Develops, modifies, and reviews production drawings and construction documents
- Supports construction administration staff during building construction to help monitor compliance with project plans.
- Guide more junior architectural staff
- Master’s degree in architecture
- Professional registration or ability to get licensed
- 5+ years of well-rounded Architecture experience
- Strong understanding and knowledge of building codes and building systems
- Experience with Revit and Microsoft Office Suite