Production and Warehouse Lead
Posted May 13, 2022
We’re hiring 2nd Shift Production and Warehouse Lead
The 2nd shift lead must be able to work with and direct employees for a timely and accurate order-fulfillment process. Lead must also ensure all quality/production company expectations are met. Must be able to be creative and develop new ideas to improve quality and productivity with the Plant Manager for the best team environment. 2nd Shift lead must also be able to communicate regularly on production schedules, on-hand inventories, maintaining a safe, efficient, productive work environment, and to ensure the highest level of customer satisfactions to Plant Manager
Primary Job duties:
- Lead production staff to ensure that production work orders are filled accurately, timely and consistent with work instructions/procedures.
- Work on production line as required in liquid and powder areas of facility. Possess ability to operate all plant production equipment.
- Drive forklift to transport manufactured items from production areas to warehouse as well as load and unload trucks in shipping area as needed.
- Assist the Plant Manager in the development and implementation of efficient and effective daily production planning/scheduling. Communicate production schedules to production staff in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that company quality objectives are being met on a consistent basis. Train production workers on quality assurance procedures and policy as needed.
- Provide machine operation and process training to employees. Evaluate production personnel to match abilities, skills and knowledge to the optimal plant assignment.
- Maintain organization, discipline and structure through the enforcement of Company policies and House Rules. Monitor and take corrective action on issues relating to work performance.
- Conduct physical inventories/cycle counts as required to ensure accuracy of perpetual inventory. Interface with office staff on production/work order completions. Ensure proper quantities and counts.
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED Diploma. Post-Secondary education a plus.
- Ability to drive forklift, palletize, fill cases, label containers, batch powders, and liquids.
- Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills are necessary to fill out production sheets and to determine batching procedures.
- At least five years manufacturing and/or packaging experience preferred.
- Minimum of three years supervisory experience.
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing in English.
- Must be able to pass pre-screening: background check, drug screen, physical
- Must be able to fulfill Shift hours: 1pm-10:30pm
We use a proprietary talent engagement app to screen and communicate with applicants. Apply Directly: https://hoodo.app.link/TiFhIZ1i0pb