Order Processing Specialist
Posted January 03, 2023
We are dedicated to helping customers maintain clean and efficient heating, cooling, wastewater, and process systems. We believe in a Simple, Focused, Driven approach. We need a Customer Service – Order Processing Specialist to assist us in exceeding our customer’s expectations. We take pride in our customer service, and you can be part of an amazing team in this rapidly growing company.
The main objective of our Customer Service Representative – Order Processing Specialist is to efficiently process, and invoice orders using our ERP system and effectively communicate with other departments, customers, and sales team.
- Support Customers and Sales Team by processing orders to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Communicate with customers and sales team on order status and tracking as requested.
- Monitor open orders, collect any missing data and accurately invoice in a timely manner.
- Process credit memos as requested.
- Ensure superior customer service is provided to our internal and external customers
We are excited if you have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent problem-solving skills, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively with minimal oversight
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Can follow and use documented procedures and processes but also recognize opportunities for improvement
- The desire to exceed customer’s expectations
- Microsoft Office and ERP system experience
- 1-2 years of experience in order processing and invoicing; Manufacturing experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
Why Work for Us
- Medical, dental, life, disability benefits
- Paid time off – vacation, sick
- Paid holidays
- Retirement planning options (401(k), Roth and Profit Sharing)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Social events onsite-offsite throughout the year
We use a proprietary talent engagement app to screen and communicate with applicants.
Apply Directly via the hoodo app below: