Master Production Scheduler
Posted October 10, 2022
Midwest Staffing is seeking a Master Scheduler for an amazing fabrication company in the Plymouth area.
As the Master Scheduler, you will be tasked with providing support and guidance to ensure internal and external delivery requirements are met. Along with streamlining the planning process for production.
The Master Scheduler will:
- Own the production planning process in order to meet the customer delivery requirements and expectations
- Lead schedule communication process
- Maintain and improve the MRP system
- Proactively pursue the elimination of shortages that could impact production or shipments
- Assist the floor and purchasing to determine safe stock level
In order to be successful in the Master Scheduler you will have:
- Metal industry experience (forming, welding, fabrication or machining)
- Two year degree
- Three years of experience as a Manager of Production Control or scheduling process
- Demonstrated success at managing production control for a production factory with multiple work centers, more than 1 shift and a hands on approach.
- Leadership over a diversity of backgrounds is a highly valuated skill for this position.
- Experience overseeing teams and communication changes
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $89,000.00 – $98,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Required)
- Production planning: 3 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location