Marketing Communications Administrator
Posted January 09, 2023
Objective: responsible for the buildout and spearheading two integrated marketing communication programs for one portfolio in CSD at 3M
- Develops the overall Communication strategy and plan to include creating
- and delivery of internal and external communications, messages, and supporting materials.
- Develops communications materials for targeted audience segments, including all levels of 3M leaders, employees, and customers.
- Organizes and conducts communication activities including target audience research, designing/executing creative cross-media tactics (e.g.: web, video, blogs, virtual events, events/campaigns) engaging and inspiring employees around critical business initiatives.
- Manages and collaborates with Marketing Agency to execute projects.
- Builds communication plans including goals, target audience segmentation, program branding, and communication tactics to support the overall change management efforts.
- Implements communication plans that support the achievement of goals and
- strategic direction. This includes the development of messaging, presentations, and program communications that concisely and compellingly address business and organizational needs.
- Partners cross-functionally with colleagues to ensure alignment of program communication execution.
- Gathers and reports on metrics to show engagement and reach of specific vehicles or campaigns.
- Develops materials and engages internal stakeholders to align and deliver communications and best practices
- Assists in the execution and monitoring of the given Communication Strategies
- Enforces proper brand usage and ensures full brand compliance in materials (visual/verbal/written/image identity).
To set you up for success in this role from day one we’re looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree or higher from an accredited university is required.
- 4+ years of Agency (account, strategy, digital or project role), or Corporate/Business Marketing Communications experience.
- Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred in; Marketing, Journalism,
- Advertising, Public Relations, or Mass Communications from an accredited university.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a Marketing and Communications role.
- Experience in creating marketing communication plans for global programs.
- Demonstrated ability to translate a strategic plan into the execution of a detailed, tactical Communication Plan.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to persuade others in a cross-functional, matrix environment.
- Customer/client-centric mindset combined with contagious enthusiasm, passion, and curiosity.
- Superior time management and organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience aligning messaging across individuals, organizations, and types of communications
- Strong interpersonal, written and team collaboration skills.
- Excellent writing skills, high-level of creativity, and the ability to think analytically.
- Experience or in-depth knowledge of Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams.
- Experience working with marketing software such as Eloqua.
- Ability to pull together a story and make it actionable.
- Comfort with ambiguity.
- Strong facilitation, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong project and time management, organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Strong attention to detail.