Posted January 06, 2023
We are seeking a Manufacturing Estimator join the team. Utilizing their understanding of our business, Estimators identify the activities required to fulfill customer requirements for releasing new products while preparing cost estimates for each activity.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package: Includes health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life, 401k, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Greater opportunity for impact: You will impact the production of life-saving devices.
- Growth and advancement: Join a global company that loves to promote from within and allows for advancement.
Education and Experience Required:
- 2-year degree in Plastics Technology or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in an injection molding or other regulated manufacturing environment
- 4-year degree in Plastics Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years of tool design and CAD and/or plastic or silicone molding
- Enters and completes all quote estimates in ERP System
- Delivers/submits quotes to customers efficiently
- Conducts quote reviews with internal teams as needed
- Provides professional customer service and correspondence with customers
- Leads and participates in projects within Sales and Engineering teams, helping transition programs from initial PO to first manufacturing set-up
- Reviews profitability of existing and new programs
- Creates quoting resources such as costing profiles for product groups
- Updates existing quotes as needed for new items and volume breaks.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Ability to communicate clearly by conveying and receiving ideas, information, and direction effectively
- Ability to demonstrate adequate job knowledge to deliver a world class performance
- Ability to challenge oneself to consistently meet all goals and deadlines
- Willingness to strive for excellence by producing work that is free of errors and mistakes
- Desire to delight both customers and coworkers by offering encouragement, fostering teamwork and addressing conflict appropriately
- Commitment to making improvements company wide
- Demonstrated competence using Microsoft Office
- Background in manufacturing, molding or tooling
- Understanding of molding principles
- Understanding of mold design
- Understanding of assembly techniques
- Competent in blueprint reading
- Strong math skills
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing Concepts