Posted May 16, 2022
We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team. Responsible for the design and development of optimal engineering solutions for cost-effective lean manufacturing processes. Perform validation activities as necessary in a clean-room manufacturing environment. Recommends improvements to production processes, methods, and controls. Supports and may manage manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation.
- Generous benefits package: Includes health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life, 401k, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Greater opportunity for impact: You will impact the production of life-saving devices.
- Growth and advancement: Join a company that loves to promote from within and allows for advancement.
- 4-year degree in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering or related
- Analyzes product specifications and translate these into manufacturing processes to establish production rates, achieve expected quality levels and establish reliability of finished product
- Develops manufacturing methods for new and existing products, establishes labor standards and develop product cost information
- Performs validation activities as necessary in a clean-room manufacturing environment
- Engaged in research and development for equipment, processes, procedures, and systems integration
- Meticulously documents all manufacturing process information and sequences within the site’s document control system
- Identifies opportunities for improvement to existing processes and methods using data or observation, develops the improvements and implements them as quickly as practical
- Makes improvements to production rates and reduces scrap by identifying and implementing new and better equipment, processes, or human factor methods
- Assists production in troubleshooting production problems with individual components, individual processes and help improve the situation to assure customer delivery dates and superior quality
- Reviews production schedules and engineering specifications to resolve production problems.
- Serves as a member of the CAPA team, striving to implement permanent corrective actions.
- Participates in determination of product DMR disposition plan and approval
- Follows all H&M Quality System protocols including ISO 13485 and 21 CFR part 11 and part 820
- Execution of DOE’s, problem solving, engineering studies, OQ/PQ validations, and continuation engineering for products
- Actively supports Production, Engineering and Quality departments.