Liquid Injection Molding (LIM) Molder
Posted May 16, 2022
We are seeking a Liquid Injection Molding (LIM) Molder to join our team. This position is responsible for performing a variety of manual, semi-automated or automated tasks necessary for the manufacturing of sub-assemblies and/or final product while maintaining productivity, quality, on-time delivery and safety of self and co-workers.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
Competitive compensation: Plus, bonus opportunities!
Generous benefits package: Includes health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life, 401k, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Clean work environment: Enjoy working in a very clean and climate-controlled environment every day!
Greater opportunity for impact: You will impact the production of life-saving devices.
Growth and advancement: Join a company that loves to promote from within and allows for advancement.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in thermoplastic or silicone molding (preferred)
- Technical aptitude
- Clean room component or device level manufacturing experience
- Ability to learn and use microscope
- Must be able to read, write, speak and comprehend written and verbal instructions in English
- Operate molding machine in a safe and efficient manner using designated tools
- Follow all start up and shut down/OPPM procedures
- Read, comprehend and perform duties as outline in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) or Product Specific Standard Operating Procedure (PSOP)
- Work overtime as required
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Fine motor skills in hands/wrist and good hand/eye coordination
- Good vision (with or without corrective lenses)
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs., on occasion