Lead Software Engineer
Posted April 08, 2022
Under general supervision, designs, develops, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and supports software applications to satisfy requirements of one or more user areas using application development toolsets. Relying on technical, analytical, and leadership skills, organizes technical work for a small team on one or more projects and provides comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest level. Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and make recommendations.
Key Responsibilities (Core Values):
- Ensures Accountability. Takes personal responsibility and ownership of successes and challenges.
- Communicates Effectively. Actively seeks out and communicates with key stakeholders in all situations.
- Determines how to meet customer and employee needs and finds the resources to get it done.
- Customer Focus. Every interaction is a customer and is handled with empathy and seriousness.
Relying on broad experience and judgment, this role is responsible for accomplishing the following assignments and has substantial latitude for actions or decisions made with minimal review. These assignments are varied in nature.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of technical domains along with staying current in latest technologies
- Possess a strong understanding of systems programming and control languages as required by your domain.
- Demonstrate success in solving complex technical problems in more than one technical or functional areas.
- Understand business fundamentals and how technology can support business goals along with how to translate business vision into a technical strategy while understanding the financial implications.
- Influence others and solve challenging problems.
- Understand concepts of teamwork and team effectiveness.
- Develop work plans, establish timelines, and set goals for assigned work and work unit.
- Assign resources as needed.
- Meet commitments on deadlines.
- Communicate team or work unit results and recommendations with management and clients as appropriate.
- Drive improvement in existing business processes and assist in the implementation of new processes.
- Ensure unit performs work thoroughly in a cost-efficient manner and at a high productivity level.
- Plan, conduct, and supervise assignments.
- Train assigned personnel and assign work.
- May assist with the review and evaluation of assigned personnel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledgeable of industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to applicable area of the Company’s business to proactively respond to changing business environment
- Advanced proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
Education: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field or the equivalent education and/or experience 6 Years
Experience in .NET, SQL Server, Windows Server etc.
We use a proprietary talent engagement app to screen and communicate with applicants.
Apply Directly via the hoodo app below: