Human Resource Generalist/Recruiter
Posted January 06, 2023
- Facilitate positive employee relations throughout the Company.
- Provide support to Divisions in all areas of recruitment and selection such as developing/updating job descriptions, placing ads, working with recruiters, screening, interviewing, offer letters, background checks, physicals, and drug testing.
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Administer work comp program including filing first reports of injury, maintaining OSHA log, monitoring workability reports, and supporting managers in related decision making.
- Administer leaves of absence including FMLA and short-term disability.
- Maintain HRIS and Performance Management systems, personnel files, and job descriptions in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
- Support Human Resource function during acquisition process.
- Serve as back-up for payroll processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business, PHR, or SHRM-CP certification highly desired
- 5 + years human resource generalist experience NEEDS to be in a manufacturing / distribution environment
- Strong recruiting experience