Entry Level Survey Technician
Posted October 07, 2022
Survey Technician – 50K – 75k
- Entry Level – Will Train the right employee!
- Top Benefits
- Relocation Assistance Provided
- Giant 5 year project – 3 Billion + Budget
- Repuatable Nationwide Contractor
- 0-3 years of related work experience as a survey technician or survey assistant
- Associates degree or technical school diploma/certificate in a related program a plus
- Valid Driver’s License required
– Work with a Survey Crew Chief or Land Surveyor while performing land surveying services including surveys for construction, topographic, right-of-way, and control survey projects.
– Gathers field survey data through the use of conventional surveying and GPS methods.
– Prepares accurate field notes, drawings and records change in conditions while in the field.
– May be required to assist with construction observation duties on civil engineering projects.
– Learn and follow surveying methods and standards as required by state and public agencies.
– Process field data, perform survey calculations, and prepare legal descriptions.
– Utilize CAD Civil 3D for legal surveying documents and site survey drafting.
– Research survey records and land titles to obtain information about property boundaries and areas to be surveyed and coordinates findings with the work of engineers, clients and others involved in projects.
– Load vehicles with tools and equipment, ensuring materials are loaded correctly.
– Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
– Working knowledge of field survey methods and calculations.
– Working knowledge of local survey laws, rules, and regulations.
– Developing understanding of field instrumentation, GPS, and robotic total stations.
– Good cooperative skills in working efficiently with a team.
– Good math skills, including algebra and trigonometry.
– Working knowledge of CAD standards and relevant software programs including
– Health Insurance
– 401K Plan
– Life Insurance
– Disability Insurance
– Dental Insurance
– Vision Insurance
– Paid Time Off
– Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location