Posted April 12, 2022
Address –White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Position: Electrical Technician
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
This position is responsible for the repair and testing of electrical components and assemblies according to current revisions and Engineering authorized test procedures. Included in this role, is the repair and assembly of subcomponents and final assemblies of products according to current revisions and the ability to function in all aspects of assembly and testing within any manufacturing cell.
- Assemble and test the subassemblies and refurbishing of electronics products according to the latest assembly drawings.
- Trouble shoot, repair and testing of critical electrical components to assure timely repair or production of products.
- Complete electronic/mechanical assemblies and subassemblies by scheduled date and assure build schedules are met and communicate all potential inventory shortage issues in a timely manner.
- Build wire harnesses per the specifications on drawings.
- Document serial numbers for refurbished and new assemblies and remove components from equipment received from locations.
- Assist with inspection of returned equipment and evaluate the extent of refurbishment and new parts needed for the reassemble to latest revisions.
- Check for credit card transactions that may be locked in collection devices to assure transactions are processed in a timely fashion.
- Assist in picking and packaging of equipment and staging for shipment to assure set-up for installation and perform quality inspections for final assemblies prior to shipment.
- Maintain point of use inventory for each manufacturing cell.
- Complete job packet paperwork accurately to assure product configurations are documented accurately and inventory system count integrity is maintained.
- Keep the assembly, refurbishing and parts storage area clean and organized. Observe all safety rules in the operation of tools, equipment and daily work routine.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Two years or more of experience in electrical repair and diagnostic environment is desired along with experience in establishing measures in productivity and meeting shop priorities.
- Basic hand tool use
- Computer use
- Mechanical skills and aptitude
- Understand electrical diagrams and engineering drawings
- Electrical testing devices
- A minimum of 2-year vocational degree or equivalent in electronics.
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull
- Lift above head
Offers competitive pay, and outstanding benefits including; Group Health Insurance; Medical & Dental, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short-Term Disability, Matching 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Wellness Reimbursement Program and More!