CRM Email Marketing Specialist
Posted January 11, 2023
The CRM Marketing Specialist plays a critical role in our CRM email program. Working with our manager of CRM and Loyalty, you will support the development of strategic communication plans for our customers across key touch points, primarily email and SMS, and see them through their customer journey. You will be responsible for planning support, developing, implementing, and evaluating our email campaigns and will seek out opportunities to automate and experiment. As an important member of the Marketing team, you will understand the inner workings of our channels and how to use data to personalize marketing communications and transform how we connect with our consumer base. Candidates must be customer obsessed, have a passion for CRM marketing, be able to uncover & fix inefficient processes, be experienced with content management/editor tools and customer journey building. Attention to detail, quality of work and intellectual curiosity are all integral to success.
Essential Job Functions
- Speak’ (live and breathe) email and SMS to help the Marketing team incorporate best practices into all planning, decisions, and execution – from creative development to segmentation to deliverability.
- Work closely with the CRM Manager in content planning and manage overarching production schedules with internal and external partners.
- Own and oversee the daily execution of our email and SMS programs including creating segmentation strategies, implementing campaign tests, building customer journeys, and quality assurance.
- Be our CRM tool expert (Salesforce Marketing Cloud). Editing content to analyzing results quickly and easily; stay up to date on enhancements and new features.
- Utilize customer targeting based on behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions, shopping history, customer lifecycle and lifetime value to power better customer messaging and experiences. Track and report on these behaviors to the broader Marketing team.
- Partner with the creative team to create new and ensure current email templates are up to date, driving a mobile first approach.
- Be organized and judicious about deadlines, working with internal and external teams to deliver campaigns on time.
- Your ideas will help us work more efficiently and make our customers happier.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years email marketing experience required.
- Hands-on experience with email campaign management tools. Strong preference for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Cheetah Digital, Clutch.
- Ecommerce, Retail or Loyalty experience preferred.
- Passionate about CRM marketing
- Proven track record finding operational efficiencies to get messages to market faster and in a streamlined workflow.
- A scrappy team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Logical thinker who has a passion for data and customer experience and can navigate the technical back-end systems to help support campaign development and execution.
- Someone that wants to grow with us, and elevate our marketing in an efficient, automated manner.
- A clear, responsive communicator, verbally and in writing, with an energetic attitude.
- Organized and highly attentive to detail with high standards of quality.
- Adaptable to different working styles, mindsets, and personalities, showcasing a willingness to collaborate with all.