Computer Repair Technician
Posted October 12, 2022
Midwest Staffing is seeking Repair Technicians for one of our partners in the northern suburbs.
As the Repair Technician you will be working on point of sale computer and printers, refurbishing and troubleshooting down to the component level.
Typical duties include:
- Handling, cleaning, testing, diagnosing and repairing assorted electronic assemblies; component identification and component cross referencing
- Verify correct part placement
- Work within one department
- Document and inspect parts per the Inspection instructions.
- Maintain the tools used to create products and support a clean and well-maintained workspace.
- Ensuring all tasks and procedures are done in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Log orders completely and accurately in repair log
We are seeking the following qualifications:
- Experience working on computer/printers/POS systems.
- Prefer but not required knowledge with mounting surface boards.
- Ability to work independently, and in a team-environment.
- Possess good hand-eye coordination.
- Understanding of computer applications (Excel, Word and Outlook).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Software troubleshooting: 1 year (Required)
- Operating systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mobile devices: 1 year (Preferred)
- Soldering: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location