Posted May 19, 2022
We are looking for CNC Machinist. Hiring Now!
A CNC Machinist is responsible for setup and operation of CNC machining equipment used to produce close tolerance, high quality parts that are used to produce electric motors and generators. Performs to ISO 9001 Quality Standards and abides to OSHA and EPA regulations.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Proficient in the operation of CNC machines.
- Manual program and edit CNC coded programs.
- Operate manual machines when required.
- Complete necessary quality and customer documentation.
- Use various measuring and inspection equipment.
- 2-year technical degree in a related field or High School degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant machining experience.
- Proficient in reading, understanding, and machining to CAD drawings with geometric design and tolerance.
- Ability to be certified in overhead crane, Jib crane and forklift operation to lift and move materials.
- Ability to operate equipment such as engine or turret lathes, vertical turret lathers, radial or horizontal milling/drilling machines, horizontal boring mills, key-seaters, and band saws.
- Routinely lifts and moves objects up to 20 lbs.
- Occasionally lifts and moves objects up to 50 lbs.
- Routinely ascends/descends ladders and stairs.
- Occasionally works at heights or on platforms.
- Occasionally positions self in various works spaces, including low, tight, or confined spaces.
- Routinely uses repetitive motions including the wrists, hands, or fingers to operate machinery or tools.
- Routinely moves from one workstation to another to accomplish tasks.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance eligible your 1st day on the job
- 401K with Match 1st month following hire
- Quarterly Bonus Program payout potential
- Company paid Holidays (12)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) available immediately
- Paid Birthday (use anytime throughout the year)
- Company paid Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- $6,000 annual Tuition Reimbursement program
- Company provided tools
- Company provided Uniforms (laundered)
- Company reimbursement for Safety Shoes & Safety Glasses
- Secure, onsite free parking
- Direct Hire
1st & 2nd Shift (7:30am-4:00pm) (3:30pm-12:00am)
$23-35/Hour Depending on experience