Architectural Project Manager
Posted May 03, 2022
Our facility planning, design, and management company seeking to add an Architectural Project Manager to the educational division. As a Project Manager, you will manage k-12 projects of varying sizes and scopes from revitalizations to renovations or new construction. Our client strives to find solutions for building healthier, safer, and more sustainable facilities.
In this role you will:
- Manage client budgets, schedules, and programs
- Lead all aspects of project documents
- Manage document production by developing design and technical drawings
- Review, redline, and coordinate design review sets, meetings, and final bid documents
- Assist the team in the production of construction documents as required.
- Conduct code and project research
- Manage permitting and agency approvals process
- Mentor junior team members
- Lead construction observation activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture; Architectural Registration preferred
- 5+ years of experience with 5 or more years of hands-on project management experience
- Have thorough knowledge of architectural design drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs
- Experience with Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
- A self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills
- Previous K-12 project experience is ideal
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
We use a proprietary talent engagement app to screen and communicate with applicants. Apply Directly: https://hoodo.app.link/O7tL7rYKJpb