Posted January 10, 2023
Marcomm Inc is hiring an Account Analyst!
Our client is seeking an Account Analyst to work with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems but may need assistance in resolving. Will develop and improve processes, do data gathering and analysis, provide test plans, test scripts and validation. Comfortable applying analysis skills across disciplines such as User Experience, Content Management, Commerce, Social Media, or Analytics. Designs, creates and presents dashboards and reports based on data, analyzes website behavior and customer experience, develops and present insights from the data to suggest. Will also contribute to improvements in technical and business processes, coordinate tagging and tracking parameter implementations, identify gaps in the data capture process and implement enhancements.
The person hired for the position of Account Analyst-Amazon will be responsible for Retail Analytics within our client’s Industrial Business Group. The position will focus on providing analytic insights for our Amazon business. Key areas of responsibility will center around reporting, insight generation, and ad-hoc analysis.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Development of data visualization tools utilizing Excel and Power BI
• Analyze business needs, provide data, and make recommendations to support the sales team.
• Improve business results by identifying issues, finding opportunities, and developing solutions within the business analysis process.
• Supply category assistance in areas such as Annual Retailer reviews, Promotional Analysis, and other Ad-hoc reporting as needed.
• Support account manager and supply chain manager with supply chain analysis and recommendations to ensure key metrics are maintained to drive sales performance
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university is required.
• Current or Prior Retail Analytics experience in the consumer goods industry.
• Retailer POS Portal experience (e.g. Retail Link, Vendor Central, Merch-IQ, etc.)
• Two years of experience in working with retailer and syndicated data sources.
• Experience with on-line sales analysis.
• Experience with Retailer forecast and demand planning processes and systems
• Experience in working with large datasets
• Advanced Skills in Microsoft Excel and Power BI are preferred
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available.