Field Marketing Manager
Posted January 10, 2023
Marcomm Inc. is hiring for a Experiential Marketing Field Manager!
This is a 12 month contract with the possibility to extend.
Location: Remote, but primarily travel based on event schedule.
In this role, the Experiential Marketing Field Manager, will lead the Indian Motorcycle event marketing efforts on-site around the country. Planning, developing, execution, and reporting on key experiential programs to the team in office. Key responsibilities include development of overall brand experiential strategy and execution of plans, aligning plans, onsite management during consumer events, shows and rallies, and competitive benchmarking. This individual will partner with all teams across Polaris, dealers, external agency partners and cross-functional groups within Indian Motorcycle to create a holistic event experience and drive connection in all applicable marketing channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Lead the field marketing strategy for Indian Motorcycle event activations, develop & execute activation strategies for key experiential programs
- Responsible for event / tour plan & executional elements including displays, logistics, staffing & lead generation
- Set up event activations, attend/staff events, and other event activation needs
- Coordinate consumer demo rides & collect leads while activating
- Cultivate & manage industry and partner relationships while in field
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, yearly lead generation for brand at events
Support event activation planning/execution, fleet management, and other program needs
- Support event activations and planning for all Indian Motorcycle event activations
- Needs ranging from contracting process for sponsorship negotiation, site fees, agency support, staffing support, to all other program needs
- Assist in marketing fleet vehicle management
- Vehicle tracking of conditions, locations, and similar aspects
- Upkeep truck, trailer, and in field event assets
- Attend key events throughout the year in different levels of support
- Support partners in the field with available assets
Support Overall Development of marketing plan, in collaboration with managers, sales, & greater teams
- Coordinate with Sales Manager(s) to engage potential local dealer involvement at events
- Track and measure effectiveness of program internally and externally
- Manage ROI for expenditures inclusive of budget & retail goals
Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2-5 years relevant marketing experience, experiential marketing preferred
- Ability to drive and maintain pickup truck with 20’-40’ trailer
- Knowledge of DOT logs/laws preferred but not necessary
- Class A CDL or interest in obtaining a CDL is a plus!
- Proven track record of organizational and project management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive problem solver, focused high-achiever who consistently delivers results and has the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Agility to pivot and adapt under tight timelines
- Highly collaborative, with strong creativity in approach to work and problem solving
- Excellent written, analytical, & influence skills
- Excellent communication & relationship skills
- Remote based
- 75-85% Travel required for event activations, primarily weekends, some holidays
- 15-25% office work (primarily remote, some in person)
- Loading and unloading motorcycles from trailers, vans, and such vehicles weighing 400-1000 pounds
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
- Must pass DOT Physical and Drug Test
- Motorcycle license/endorsement preferred
Marcomm Inc. is headquartered in Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is “best-in-class” because we’re committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available.