1ST SHIFT WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Posted January 06, 2023
Start as soon as tomorrow! @ $18/HR
Off early during the weeks:
Sunday 9am-5:30pm and then Mon-Thur 6am-2:30pm
Highly reputable company in the northwest suburbs is looking to grow their 1st shift Warehouse team. If you are looking to work for an amazing company offering top notch benefits please apply today and have the opportunity to start work immediately.
- Warehouse Associates are responsible for moving furniture in a timely and safe manner.
- While working both independently and as part of a team, Warehouse Associates are expected to unpackage, assemble, and prepare furniture for transport both on HOM Furniture delivery trucks and in customer vehicles.
- Inspecting furniture for damage and flaws is an important part of the duties of a Warehouse Associate in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Warehouse Associates must maintain a safe and efficient working environment.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience: No experience necessary. Job Training will be provided. All candidates must be able to do physical work and lift up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anoka, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse supervisor experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location